will do some research on network booking, in fact, from a recent written test questions, the following analysis is the lack of a large number of user research, the right to enhance personal ability to do some exercises.
the booking site overwhelming, in addition to the airline booking portal booking site, a variety of small professional but involves too many to count, the process of financial transactions, users tend to high visibility and high reliability of the website, like tmall fame, booking system, "where" and "Ctrip" champion, while QQ had rushed to follow go.qq.com drool with envy.
then, what are the user groups for booking websites? The white-collar workers who travel frequently, the middle and high production groups who like to travel, the Secretary groups of the enterprises, the heads of tourist groups and so on. Here we select white-collar workers who travel frequently to create a user role to output user requirements and function lists.
, user roles (Ada),
if you’re going to list the types of users for a site, you need to do a lot of user research. However, after a brief analysis, we can find that Ada is actually a typical example of mainstream users, after refining the Ada can be found.
can see that Ada uses QQ travel to book tickets, which are divided into two main categories: tolerances and private trips, which demand different.
1. screening condition is clear. (such as clear location, clear round-trip time, comfortable price within reimbursement, etc.)
2. efficient completion of tasks. (due to frequent booking, avoid unnecessary information, accurate search, direct target),
3., however, pays more attention to price. (within the scope of reimbursement)
4. to change the information back. (tolerance formation often change, change the rules back loose requirements)
5. requires a travel schedule for reimbursement. (obvious itinerary options)
6. requires real-time feedback and reminders. (work is busy and easy to forget)
1. tends to choose the lowest price. (clearly marked the lowest possible price; even traveling at a low price);
2. information must be safe and reliable. (to prevent loss of property)
3. time can be changed by price. (providing low price information on the target time, period of time);
two, user requirements analysis (tools: MindManager)